MK City Trail Duathlon 2019
Date: 21st April 2019
Time: 10 am
Price: From £30
Location: Willen Lake
Big Cow Events Social Media
This event is brand new and with the backing of the parks trust we have been able to get the use of the World Cyclo cross Circuit at Campbell park as part of the cycle course. The run is fast and flat...the bike route is certainly not either! A real shock to the system as proved when the Worlds Cross event came to Milton Keynes a few years ago.
CYCLOCROSS OR MOUNTAIN BIKE
- When entering the race you will choose the distance of the three on offer, and during that process you will be asked which bike type you will be riding. We will offer a special prize for the fastest Cyclocross and fastest MTB (mountain bike).
- City Epic: 10km Run, 21km Bike, 5km Run.
- Tough Town: 5km Run, 16km Bike, 5km Run.
- Taster Trail: 2.5km Run, 7km Bike, 2.5km Run.
- Toilets will be available.
- Ample parking is available right next to the venue at Willen Lake showground and other nearby areas as shown below.
- We will have hot drinks and food available for you to purchase.
- Registration will open at 8:30am. *Please make sure if you stated that you have a BTF license you bring it with you on race day or you will have to purchase a day license at the cost of £5.*
- Transition opens at 8:30am and closes at 9:45am.
- The race briefing will be at 9:50am.
- First wave start time will be 10am.
- Awards will be dependent on entries but as a minimum there will be 1st Male/Female in each distance and fastest Cyclocross or MTB to complete the City or Town distances.
- There will be prizes for the team event.
- North Bay Car Park off Newlands roundabout, V10 Brickhill St, Milton Keynes MK15 0DJ